Model NO.: SS
Hole Shape: Square
Mesh Size: 2mesh -600mesh
Weaving Type: Plain Weave, Twill Weave, Ducth Weave etc.
Specification: ISO, CE ETC.
HS Code: 73141400
Usage: Liquid Filter, Air Filter, Solid Filter
Wire Diameter: 0.02mm-1.8mm
Length: 25m, 30m etc.
Packing Terms: Warter Proof Paper Packed and Then in Wooden Case
Place of Origin: China
Transport Package: Warter Proof Paper Packed and Then in Wooden Case
Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Tea Infuser Strainer Basket
Material: 304,304L,316,316L,321 and 430 etc
Wire diameter: 0.025mm-1.800mm
Weaving method: Plain weave, Plain dutch weave, Twill weave, Dutch twilled weave
1. Plain Weave: also called tabby weave, linen weav or taffeta weave, is the most basic type of weaves. In plain weave, the warp and weft are aligned so they form a simple criss-cross pattern. Each weft thread crosses the warp threads by going over one, then under the next, and so on. The next weft thread goes under the warp threads that its neighbor went over, and vice versa.
2. Twill Weave: In a twill weave, each weft or filling yarn floats across the warp yarns in a progression of interlaces to the right or left, forming a distinct diagonal line. This diagonal line is also known as a wale. A float is the portion of a yarn that crosses over two or more yarns from the opposite direction.
3. Plain Dutch Weave: similar with plain weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
4. Twill Dutch Weave: similar with twill weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
5. Reversed Dutch Weave: difference from standard Dutch weave lies in the thicker warp wires and less weft wires.
Full mesh specifications view:
|Stainless Steel Woven Wire Mesh (Plain Weave)|
|mesh/inch||wire diameter(mm)||aperture(mm)||-||mesh/inch||wire diameter(mm)||aperture(mm)|
|Stainless Steel Woven Wire Mesh(Twill Weave)|
|mesh||wire diameter(mm)||aperture(mm)||material (AISI)|
|250mesh||wire dia.0.040mm||0.063||304 or 316|
|300mesh||wire dia.0.040mm||0.044||304 or 316|
|325mesh||wire dia.0.035mm||0.043||304 or 316|
|350mesh||wire dia.0.030mm||0.042||304 or 316|
|400mesh||wire dia.0.030mm||0.033||304 or 316|
|Stainless Steel Woven Wire Mesh(Dutch Weave)|
|Mesh||Wire Dia. (MM)||Material(AISI)|
|12meshX64mesh||0.58/0.40||304 or 316|
|24meshX110mesh||0.36/0.25||304 or 316|
|14meshX88mesh||0.50/0.33||304 or 316|
|30meshX150mesh||0.18/0.14||304 or 316|
|40meshX200mesh||0.14/0.11||304 or 316|
|50meshX250mesh||0.10/0.071||304 or 316|
|80meshX700mesh||0.06/0.05||304 or 316|
|165meshX800mesh||0.071/0.040||304 or 316|
|165meshX1400mesh||0.05/0.032||304 or 316|
|200meshX1800mesh||0.05/0.03||304 or 316|
1, Standard roll length: 30m,30.5m
2, Special sizes available at request
3, Packing: in waterproof paper, PVC bag, wooden case. Custom packing available at request.
Characteristics: Wear-resisting, Heat-resisting, Acid-resisting, Corrosion resisting
[ Materials ]: 1. AISI: AISI 304,AISI 304L,AISI 316,AISI 316L
2. T series: T 304, T316
3. SS series: SS 410, SS 430, SS 302
4. SUS : SUS 310,SUS 310L
[ Width ] : 0.914m, 1m, 1.22m, 1.3m, 1.4m, 1.5m, 1.6m, 2m, 3m, 4m, 6m.
[ Roll Length ] : 30m, 30.48m or as per your request
HEBEI MAISHI dostrictly tested before the goods dispatched from our factory to ensure their quality. Make sure customers get perfect quality.
304 Stainless Steel Wire Cloth is the most common stainless alloy used in wire weaving. Excellent corrosion properties and can withstand temperatures of 1100 Degrees F.
304L Stainless Steel Wire Cloth has similar properties as 304ss but lower carbon content to permit better welding.
316 Stainless Steel Wire Cloth has similar properties to 304ss but is stabilized by the addition of Molybdenum for increased resistance to chemical corrosion.
316L Stainless Steel Wire Cloth has similar properties as 316ss but lower carbon content to permit better welding.
Hebei Maishi Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Manufacture Factory is one of the top manufacturers and exporters of stainless steel wire mesh. Our company was connected with production of metal wire mesh since 1986 and monofilament polyester screen printing mesh(bolting cloth) and nylon printing meh since 1995, in China. The machinery( Width 3900mm from Switzerland Sulzer and WJ1300/1600 A, B, D) and apparatus used in production process fully based on the high computer technology.
26 sets stainless steel high mesh count looms and 50 sets P7150 Sulzer looms.
Dedicated and experienced weavers.
Consistent quality products.
We have 15 R&D technical staffs,with more than 10 years experience.
80% repeat customers.
Reasonable claim refund system.
Usage: Extensively used in mining, chemical industry, food industry and pharmaceutical industry
Packaging: In waterproof paper, pvc bag, moist proof paper,wooden case, pallet.
Delivery time: It is according to customers' order quantity. Some mesh size always have stocks about 5-10rolls